The following report outlines the activities and issues addressed by the Administrator of the Village of North Baltimore.
1. Attended the Hancock County Safety Council meeting.
2. Attended the Tree City Awards Banquet.
3. Completed north side hazard tree inventory
4. Notified Records Commission of necessary meeting for first round of records to be approved for destruction through the Bureau of Archives.
5. Prepared advertisement for new Village Administrator.
6. Attended North Baltimore Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner.
7. Attended TMACOG Transportation Summit.
8. Collecting ideas for CDBG Formula Grant project submissions.
FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Worked with Finance Officer and Safety Committee Chairwoman on funding for EMS coverage solutions.
2. Worked with Great Lakes Billing to create checks and balances on EMS billing records.
3. Met with Finance Officer to gather documents for audit preparation.
1. Entered into agreement with Progressive Energy Consultants to provide electricity for our
Village owned properties.
2. Andy is continuing to work diligently to provide estimates for residents who want to participate in the Village financed lateral program.
3. Attended the bi-monthly construction meeting for the Sewer Separation project.
1. Public works crews have been cleaning up right of ways and brush.
2. Public Works crew are working in the parks to get facilities ready for the spring and summer season.
3. Awarded the contract for 2014 Street and Alley Paving projects to Ward Construction.
4. Entered into a facility use agreement with OHSAA and North Baltimore Local School for the use of the baseball field for the Sectional Tournament for the week of May 1-17.
5. Getting prices on handicap curb ramp replacement.
6. Working on ideas for Wood County Park District Grant submissions.
1. Attended a meeting with EMS volunteers.
2. Spoke with CSX about reverse 911 systems.
3. Discussed directional signage options with several local businesses.