The following report outlines the activities and issues addressed by the Administrator of the Village of North Baltimore.
1. Discussed Transportation Enhancement Funding with TMACOG for the downtown revitalization project.
2. Attended Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the Downtown Mural Project.
3. Attended the dedication ceremony for the new North Baltimore High School.
4. Submitted updated data and physical asset inventory for Liability Insurance renewal.
5. Discussed zoning options for property on W. State St. with Mayor and Planning Commission members.
6. Attended the North Baltimore Area Chamber of Commerce fundraiser for the Mural Project held at the local McDonald’s Restaurant.
FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Working with the new Finance Officer to prepare required reports and department requests for 2013 Village budget.
Filed assessments for 2013 with the County Auditor’s Office.
Went through post audit conference with E. S. Evans and submitted required responses.
Had Bender Communications complete the narrow banding of the radio in the water office.
1. Attended bid opening for the Cathodic Protection and Spot Coating repairs for the Grant Road water tower.
2. Attended public meeting scheduled to discuss citizens’ questions and concerns about the North side sewer separation project.
3. Recommended appointment of John Ziegler as new operator in the utilities department.
4. Utility staff is completing repairs to Jewett St. Water Tower in preparation of the work needed on the Grant Rd. Tower.
1. Discussed auction of personal property no longer needed or used by the Village with Public Works Superintendent.
2. Reviewed lighting specifications and pole configurations with Public Works Superintendent for the S. R. 18 project.
3. Reviewed the bidding packet for the design/build services for the Public Works Pole Barn addition.
1. Spoke to property owner about the unsafe condition of the abandoned house on State St.
2. Reported to ODOT Representative on the Villages SRTS School Travel Plan.
3. Discussed upcoming use of Fire Station with Fire Chief .