At the North Baltimore High Shool Senior Assembly for Sports Awards, seniors were recognized along with the Greg Conine and Cory Mills Awards winners.
1. Senior Athletes Recognition – 8 Varsity Letters
a. Jacob Frost - 11
b. Brandon Solly - 9
c. Tyler Trumbull – 9
2. Archie Griffin Sportsmanship Award – 1 Male, 1 Female to individuals that have promoted athletics, sportsmanship, ethics, and integrity during their high school years
a. Gabe De Los Reyes
b. Jasmine Bretz
3. OHSAA Courageous Student Award Scholar Athletes – Awarded to an athlete that has overcome great adversity in a positive way.
a. Mackenzie Stewart
4. NFHS Award – 1 Male, 1 Female to individuals that have exemplary display of Sportsmanship, Ethics, and Integrity
a. Zach Stewart
b. Hanna Brian
5. OHSAA Scholar Athlete Award – 1 Male and 1 Female, Awarded by state farm insurance to a Varsity athlete with the highest GPA at the end of 1st Semester of there senior year and if tie those with the most Varsity letters
a. Brittany Daughenbaugh
b. Garrett Boyer
6. OHSAA State Award – Awarded to an Adult who exemplifies good sportsmanship, a positive role model for others, and supports the well-being of the youths of our local high school .
a. Aaron Bowers
7. MAL Scholar Athletes – Award to athletes who have obtained a 3.35 GPA and have lettered in a sport for at least two years, one of those during their senior year.
a. Garrett Boyer
b. Jasmine Bretz
c. Dominique Buchanan
d. Brittany Daughenbaugh
e. Morgan Schloemp
f. Chelsea Stewart
g. Mackenzie Stewart
h. Cody Switzer
Presented by his Niece: Megan Gonyer Rush
8. Greg Conine Award – This award was first hand out in 1973 in Honor of Greg Conine, it is awarded to an outstanding freshman Athlete – voted on by the coaching staff, based on coachability, Scholarship, Sportsmanship, Leadership, and ability
a. Noah Brian
Presented by fellow Classmate: Suzanne Bucher
9. Cory Mills Award – This award was first hand out in 1990 in Honor of Cory Mills, it is awarded to an outstanding Senior Athlete – Voted on by a committee of 8 people, 2 admin, 2 teachers, 2 coaches, 2 classmates, based on Academics at least a 2.7, athletics 2 Varsity awards as a senior, most have personal qualities of integrity, leadership, sportsmanship, dedication, coachability, adherence to training rules, positive attitude, and respect for others.
a. Jacob Frost