|May Principal's Report to the Board of Education|
Posting Date: 05/31/2014
- OGT 10th grade results (75% required to pass.) Here are unofficial results.
A. Reading: 85%
B. Math: 83%
C. Writing: 87%
D. Science: 85%
E. Social Studies: 83%
*Once again it appears that NBHS will earn all 10th grade indicators. It is also likely that we will pass all 11th grade indicators. These estimates are figured on the low side. If anything, the final passing results could be higher.
- OAAs are completed. Results come in on June 16.
- Each year the Salvation Army conducts a program, Tools For Schools, for underserved children in Kindergarten through High School, providing backpacks packed with supplies. This year applications will be accepted at The Salvation Army office, 1045 N. Main St., Bowling Green beginning on July 28 and ending on August 8 from 9:00 am to noon and 12:30 to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Distribution of the backpacks will be on August 13. We would appreciate your help in letting families know about this service. If you have any questions, please contact the Salvation Army office at 419 352-5918 during the above hours. Or, if I can be of assistance to you, feel free to contact me.
Bowling Green Salvation Army Social Service Committee
- Raising Awareness of NB Schools: Recently I sent out articles about end of the year events to our local news media. The point is to highlight our awesome students and staff members.
- We have begun preparations for next year’s staff professional development days
- Softball Awards are Wednesday, May 28 at 7 pm.
- Baseball Awards are Thursday, May 29 at 7 pm.
- Track Awards are Tuesday, June 3 at 7 pm.
|05/27/2014 - Sixth Grade Spelling Bee held at Powell|
|05/14/2014 - Free Public Tour Series Features Ohio’s Organic and Sustainable Farms|
|12/29/2013 - News from North Baltimore Gleaner Arbor #461|
|12/27/2013 - NBACC Christmas Home Decorating Contest 2013|
|12/19/2013 - Check this out: A music video about CSX NWO|
|12/19/2013 - Reprise - NB Superintendent, Marlene North Retiring|
|12/13/2013 - NB Legion Post #539 Officers for 2013 - 14|
|12/11/2013 - Over 100 trees planted on south side of NB|
|12/10/2013 - Hush the NOISE!|
|12/10/2013 - NB Village Council COW meets tonight|
|12/08/2013 - Village Council Special Meeting Nov. 19 - Minutes|
|12/08/2013 - Village Council Minutes - Nov. 19|
|12/08/2013 - NBPD Report to Village Council - Nov. 2013|
|12/06/2013 - Village Administrator Report to Council for Nov. 2013|
|12/06/2013 - Finance Officer Report to Council - Nov. 2013|
|12/06/2013 - NB Library Newsletter for December '13|
|12/05/2013 - NB Fire Report for Nov. 2013|
|12/03/2013 - CHINA LAUNCHES LUNAR ROVER|
|12/01/2013 - This page will be populated with stories that are older than 7 days|