The following report outlines the activities and issues addressed by the Administrator of the Village of North Baltimore, Kathy J. Healy.
1. Attended the Hancock County Safety Council Meeting.
2. Worked on weed notices with the Village Clerk.
3. Working on mid-year employee performance reviews.
4. Waiting for Records Commission to meet for first round of records to be approved for destruction through the Bureau of Archives.
5. Schedule first round of interviews for new Village Administrator with Clemans Nelson consultant, Mayor and Council.
6. Attended quarterly meeting of Briar Hill Advisory Board.
FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Worked with Finance Officer to prepare audit extension for CDBG Grant.
2. Contacted Great Lakes Billing for updates on EMS billing records.
3. Met with Finance Officer and staff to discuss transition of new administrator.
1. Discussed utility aggregation process with Village legal counsel.
2. Andy is continuing to work diligently to provide estimates
for residents who want to participate in the Village financed lateral program.
3. Attended the bi-monthly construction meeting for the Sewer Separation project.
4. Advertised for 2nd shift operator position at Treatment Plants.
1. Filed three applications to Wood County Park District for grant funding for 2015.
2. Public Works crew spread new mulch at the playground area at the park.
3. Getting quotes on replacement slide for playground.
4. Working on quote for handicap access ramps to all three shelterhouses.
5. Requesting that Council award the contract to MetalPro to install new roof on shelterhouse.
6. Met with Noah Hetrick about Eagle Scout project (Disc Golf Course) at the park.
1. Facilitated interviews with EMS candidates.
2. Met with Wood County Port Authority representative Rex Huffman regarding JEDD Agreement termination.
3. Received insurance liability coverage explanation of benefits on drivers of emergency vehicles
4. Scheduled Annual Safety inspection with PEP for Village facilities.