The following report outlines the activities and issues addressed by the Administrator of the Village of North Baltimore for the November council meeting.
1. Submitted Request for Proposal for Comprehensive Land Use Plan to the Mayor for advertisement.
2. Attended Wood County Auditor’s sale of property.
3. Attended Wood County Economic Development Holiday Reception.
4. Met with Moving Ohio Forward working group to finalize the criteria and submissions for demolition of nuisance housing in Wood County.
5. Notified new owners of property on S. R. 18 of the costs involved in running utilities.
6. Attended quarterly meeting of the Briar Hill Advisory Council.
FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Reviewed adjustments with Finance Officer for 2013 final Village budget submission.
Seeking financing quotes for new fire truck from several institutions.
Working on records retention schedules for each department.
Preparing comparisons for review of Health insurance carrier quotes on insurance for next year.
1. Signed agreement with WSOS for grant work on the CDBG grant implementation for the North Side Sewer Separation Project.
2. Working with USDA Rural Development to complete paperwork for submittals when the Phase 2 project begins.
3. Attended the Pre-construction meeting for the Clearwell Aeration project with Peterson Construction Company from Wapakoneta, Ohio.
4. Grant Road water tower work is complete. Once the paint has cured and we get the o.k. from the engineers, we will put it back in service.
1. Disposed of all items that were sold in the Village Auction. Total of the sale was $4,255.00.
2. Worked with the Chamber, Rotary, and Hancock Wood to get the Christmas lights hung and downtown prepared for Santa and Mrs. Claus’ arrival.
3. Attended S. R. 18 Roundabout dedication ceremony.
4. Superintendent Wickard’s staff installed speed limit signs on Maple Street.
1. Spoke with Police Chief about the need for “No Parking “signs on Gillette down by DS Brown.
2. Researching costs of tornado sirens for installation near Westhaven and the new High School.
3. Received updated quotes for sidewalk installation on Maple St.