There is a need for volunteers to help deliver meals (lunch) from the North Baltimore Area Senior Center.
* Coverage on Wednesdays and Thursdays and substitute(s) for Monday through Friday beginning as soon as possible
· Meals are delivered between 11:15 a.m. and 1 p.m. and are picked up at the NB Area Senior Center
· Volunteers can have a lunch after the route to eat there or take home
* Rural driver from North Baltimore delivers from 35-40+ meals with 10-15 in the Weston Area
· McKenzie’s Flowers and Greenhouse have consented to be our “drop” location for Weston meals
· Volunteer Team consisting of 5 to 10 individuals (one day per week and substitutes) would pick up meals at McKenzie’s and deliver to clients, returning coolers to McKenzie’s
Contact Jackie Metz: 419-353-5661 or 1-800-367-4935 OR - firstname.lastname@example.org