The following report outlines the activities and issues addressed by the Administrator of the Village of North Baltimore - Kathy J. Healy Village Administrator
1. Met with Tree Commission about re-organizing for 2013 and budget planning.
2. Met with ODOT regarding Roundabout on S.R. 18 and the speed and signing process within the Village.
3. Attended a workshop in New Bremen to discuss MAP 21 which is the new Federal Funding restructuring program.
4. Continuing to prepare records retention schedules for each department.
5. Responded to several zoning inquiries from property appraisers and financial institutions.
6. Continuing the scanning of necessary documents in the rear storage room in order to make more room for current business records.
7. Attended the State of the Region conference in Perrysburg.
FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Reviewing expenditures with Finance Officer of 2013 Village budget.
Submitted required information through the Federal Governments System for Awards Management in order to maintain our eligibility for grants and loans through various programs.
Working on list of records that can be destroyed and compiling list for Bureau of Archives.
1. Attended a meeting of the Utilities Committee to discuss the Main Street Waterline project, prospective finance options and where we go from here.
2. Working with USDA Rural Development and Ohio RCAP to complete paperwork for submittals when the Phase 2 project begins.
3. Work is continuing on the Clearwell Aeration project with Peterson Construction Company from Wapakoneta, Ohio. Work should be completed this week.
4. Filing paperwork for Facility Encroachment Agreement with CSXT for waterline replacement on Second St.
5. Attended the Pre-Construction meeting for the Phase 2 sewer separation project which will begin in March.
1. Re-hung flags at the S.R. 18 Roundabout location that fell down during the recent windy weather.
2. Workers took down all of the Christmas decorations and stored them until next year.
3. The contractor that was hired to renovate the shelter houses at the park has ordered materials and will start work as soon as possible.
1. Took delivery of the new Police Cruiser.
2. Researching costs of tornado sirens for installation near Westhaven and the new High School. Received grant information from Wood County EMA.
3. Met with EMS volunteers to voice areas of concern and receive input on providing better emergency service for the citizens of North Baltimore.